Make your reservation
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
By completing this form, you will save your tour for 24 hours, which will allow you to complete your payment. You can make your payment by either proving a credit card number o making a wire transfer. If you choose a wire transfer one of our staff members will provide you with the account number. Then you will receive and email with your reservation number that will need to be presented at Ponderosa Adventure Park.
- The kids fee is for children between 4 and 12. The children under 4 years old do not pay.
- The park recommends not doing more than 4 tours per day. We are not responsible if you book more than 4 tours and have no time to complete them.
- The park opens at 8am and closes at 5pm. The last tour starts at 4pm.
- . In case of bad weather where the booked and prepaid activities have to be cancelled, the Park will extend you a Certificate that allows you to book again with no further cost.
- In case of cancellation, the reimbursement only applies if it is done at least 24 hours prior to the booked date. This should be done by calling 4010-0191 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any complaints for the service received, this should be done no longer than 2 days after your activities at Ponderosa. The reimbursement process will begin once the complaint form is signed and submitted.
- For all reimbursement cases, the bank commissions, administration fees or others, will be deducted from the total amount to be reimbursed.
- Once the reimbursement process has started, we have 7 business days to apply a wire transfer to a local bank. In case that your bank is outside of Costa Rica, we have 14 business days. You will be notified once the reimbursement is done.
- There are no reimbursements on promotions.